Friday, January 25, 2008

THANK YOU GOD

Now for the most part I pretty much assumed that God abandoned my skank ass a long time ago, and that's cool- I really don't need someone so judgemental hanging over all my business. But anyway, it seems that God really does love me, and has therefore blessed me with GODTUBE. Have you heard of this??? It's the Christian answer to YouTube, and it's brilliant. Seriously, it's hysterical in that creepy, out-of-touch, cult-like God obsessed way.
Below is a video created by Dan Smith while he was working at New Life Christian Church (Centreville, VA) for a Sunday morning sermon- and it's a little bit of sunshine.


My favorite has to be the nasty bitch at the start of the video, that face, that hair, that voice...heaven. Oh, also, the comments below the videos are just fantastic. Here are a few of my favorites. Oh, and people- this video was made in like 2007.

From drich
Thought this was great. It refocused the world attention on women's body parts to the woman's heart part. Thank you- drich
um...I'm glad you think that the WORLD is listening

From HolyGhost
You are all straying away from the conversation, of Gods plan of salvation the way the bible.
You tell them HolyGhost

From bornagainmikeyaygod
God has a sense of humor and how are we supposed to win converts if we can't make them laugh in a positive way? This is a good thing.
Winning converts? Everyone hide!

No comments: