Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hey Mambo!


So this photo of Sofia Loren is sort of killing me right now. I mean, this woman is 73 people. 73!!! Even Lindsay Lohan barely looks this good and she's, like what, 21.

I think I know the answer to Sofia's secret. While other celebrities are going under the knife or using fetus/embreyo/snake venom cream to stay young and fresh looking, Sofia borrowed her secret from this hot bitch:


Princess Mombi from Return to Oz. Remember that shit? She's like the new evil witch when Dorothy returns and she turned all people in oz to stone and then collected the heads of pretty girls to wear on her body. If you didn't see that movie- rent it. It's fucking wierd as hell. I remember being petrified of the Wheelers. Seriously, this things scared me soo much I was afraid to even wear rollerskates in case I turn into them.

This idea makes a lot of sense to me though. It explains why she's always wearing chokers and high collars shit. To hide where the head snaps onto her body, see:

Photobucket

No comments: