Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Feel Dirty



So I don't know why a lot of people diss on Shia, but I actually like him a lot. What I don't like is that I'm conflicted with the funny feeling I get in my groin when I look at this picture. Part of me wants to get behind him, tear off his speedo, and.... well, you get the point. But at the same time, I can't help but feeling like that's wrong. Weird, I know, since I have no real moral compass,and his groin is so...outlined, seriously, do you think that's Photoshop, or is he really sporting that full a package? Well, perhaps I feel dirty, because deep down I'll always remember Shia as this boy from Even Stevens:



It's a shame really. Shia has turned into a sort of hot youngin', but because of his little stint with Disney, I won't ever be able to see him in his Speedos and not feel like a dirty old man for getting turned on. What a shame, what a shame.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

eew that's disturbing to see...i remember watching even stevens as well...good ol' disney shows!