Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'll Go Straight for You



I think that this performance is really really awesome for a few reasons. First of all I LOVE THE KLAXONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, really love them, and while I don't really listen to Rhianna on my ipod or anything- I still dig her hard.

Now, of course, it's no surprise that a gay man loves Rhianna, but I love her more now than ever. I think she's really embracing a cool edgy side to her style. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that she's wearing a long sleeve gown, with a hooded shawl!!!! It works sooooo well with the lasers and the orchestration of the song. I really enjoy her shorter hair, and I love that she's willing to not look like a trampy slut like most young female popsters.

Now, if I could get a performance combining Rhianna, Bjork, Klaxons, and Daft Punk, I would fucking explode, like just instantly burst with excitement and joy. AHHHHH- I'm getting too excited even thinking about it.

No comments: