Friday, January 25, 2008

My New Hero

Meet my new hero Peter Burkhill. He was recently hailed a hero in the real sense of the word, after he saved a bunch a passengers by performing an emergency air landing. Click here to read the entire article from News of the World. But you know those Brits love their scandals and these pictures of Peter partying during his younger years have emerged:

Ah, here's Peter getting some chocolate licked off of his Peter (yummy!)
And below is my personal favorite pic of the bunch:


LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! Any man who sticks twizzlers up his ass is more than alright by me. This is some kinky-ass candy shit. Seriously- do you think the girls used that twizzler as a straw and sipped up his butt juices. EWWWW.
Well Peter, if the scandal gets to much for you to handle you can always come to New York and perform an emergency landing on my bed!!!

No comments: