Friday, February 8, 2008

What Does This Mean?

Look at this picture below of Lindsay Lohan taken about two nights ago and tell me this isn't a sign from above:

It's old school Lindsay!!!! I can't tell if her hair is more brown or red, but I don't care, as long as it's not blonde. Blonde hair on these girls is the sign of evil things to come. I think the dye seeps into their brains and makes them crazy.

Seriously, I can't believe how great she looks. So young and fresh in comparison to that nasty yellow stuff she had. She probably saw how vile Mischa Barton looks with her new yellow hair and promptly went to the salon to get hers dark again.

I really don't know what to expect next. This is the sign of great things to come. Lindsay Lohan goes back to her natural hair color today... world peace and Hillary Clinton in the White House tomorrow. The world is making sense again. Whew.

No comments: