Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'd Prefer If We Didn't Work Together Actually.

Ok, so don't even ask me how I came upon this video on Youtube, let's just say it was accidental. And by accidental, I mean, I discovered this freak after reading a crazy post he wrote on Broadwayworld.com (don't judge, I only read, I don't post), and am now secretly obsessed with him and his awkward and embarrassing videos. Here is a music video that I'm sure is meant to spark some idea of equality and social justice, but instead, it even makes me afraid of homos. It's soooo bad it's delicious. There are even more frightening videos, but I think this captures the overall spirit best:

Isn't this genius? I swear, it ranks up there with that Big Bibles video I posted the other day. I love the Casio Keyboard accompaniment and the fact that part of it looks as if it was shot in Astoria, which is exactly where I would expect this wanna-be theater queen to live. Those lyrics have to be the worst I've ever heard in a million years. Plus his face has this frog/fish man appearance to it, with a forehead that looks as if I could hide out under it until the rain clears. It's scary and should probably be kept under a paperbag, except on Oct. 31, the only day it should be allowed out. Perhaps he's related to Bertrand from Star Academy (see my earlier post if you don't know who I'm talking about).

No comments: