Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Someone Stop This Fool

So one of my first posts was about this queertastic fool hanging out at JFK airport to meet Katherin Heigl to give her some shit to help her quit smoking. I noted then that he had, what I call, Borough gay voice, which sort of sounds like Lea Remini, just less butch.
Well apparently this fool has nothing better to do than spend his days at the airport harassing the worst of the worst. First it was the Heigl, who I can't tolerate for even one moment.
Then it was this mess:


Unless he's trying to steal that hat away and burn it, then he shouldn't even be aknowledging this bovine.
Then it was this skank who I just posted about below:


See him in the corner. He probably gave Paris those fugly sunglasses.
And here he is with James Gandolfini:


And here he is with James Gandolfini trying to smash his face in:

And here he is with James Gandolfini ready to choke him before his publicist/lawyer/agent person stops him:

Seriously, if I was Tony Soprano, I totally would have beaten the living shit out of that kid, and that eaten him for dinner.
You need to check out the video on TMZ from where these stills were taken. I think my favorite part is not that James pulls a Bjork and almost out of nowhere kills this kid. It's how different this boy sounds when he's talking to James from how he sounded in the Katherine Heigl encounter. Talk about trying to butch it up for the straighties.

No comments: